To help meet our fundraising targets for the upcoming 3rd annual Run for Clean Energy 5K, we have organized a CELI charity ride with Zengo Cycle, followed by a rooftop BBQ.
When? May 20 @ 2:30 PM
Where? Zengo Cycle (Logan Circle location)
What? Zengo Cycle is a full-body, cycle-centric workout (/dance party on a bike). They play super loud, fun music in a no judgement zone.
Who? Open to people of all fitness levels! Bring your friends, family and coworkers to make it a fun outing!
How do I sign up?
- Go to http://www.zengocycle.com/
- Visit Reserve>Logan Circle. You’ll see “Clean Energy Leadership Institute Charity Ride”.
- Click “More Details” & then “Book it Now”.
- Sign up or log in & enter payment info! Booking a bike is $25. Water, towels & shoes are included.
- Join us for a rooftop BBQ directly after the spin class.
Join us to help raise more money for a fantastic cause!